Strategic Marketing Plan
This marketing plan is the commitment that John Campobasso and your sales associate make that they will perform the services stated below as part of the Exclusive Listing Agreement on your property.
- Complete Market Analysis: We will provide you with a current
Competitive Market Analysis, and will assist you in determining the most effective
listing price to test the market for your property.
- Financing Alternatives: We will show you various financing
alternatives for buyers of your property, and discuss the likely impact each
could have on the sale of your property.
- Estimated Proceeds: We will furnish you with an estimate of
the proceeds you can expect from the sale of your property.
- Home Enhancement: We will advise you how to enhance your property's
ability to attract buyers.
Sales Team: We will present your property to the Keller Williams
Realty sales team, to quickly achieve your selling objectives.
- Promotion to Other Brokers: We will promote your property
to other reputable, professional brokers in the area.
- Agency Alternatives: We will review the agency alternatives
and representations that are currently in effect in IL real estate law.
- Seller Disclosure: We will assist you in the written disclosures
regarding the condition of your property, lead base paint, and zoning certification
of your property to buyer prospects as prescribed by law.
- Property Information: We will make information on your property
available to local and out-of-town buyer prospects. Additional copies
will be available for sales associates and prospective buyers at your property.
- Multiple Listing Service: We will prepare the format for your
property to appear in the Multiple Listing Service of Northern IL with
its 27,000 agent participants to achieve maximum exposure.
- Keller Williams Sign: We will place a
For Sale sign on your property, to help generate calls to our office from
- Personal Touch Marketing Program: We will custom design a marketing plan for you which may include local newspapers, Homes magazines, Internet with Virtual Home Tour, 24 hr. 800# Audio/Fax information, custom color brochures, neighbor marketing, computer prospecting, and direct mail flyers.
- Home Warranty: We will provide you with information regarding
a warranty on the operating systems of your house, to increase the marketability
of your property and help reduce your liability to the buyer.
- Purchase Offers: We will review all purchase offers as they
are presented, and we will negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase Agreement
with terms that are favorable and protective for you.
- Closing the Sale: We will monitor and inform you of the progress
of the transaction, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions
during the entire process.
- After-Sale Service: We will contact you after the closing to follow up on any remaining details or service needs.